Have you ever taught of how to Setup WhatsApp Business account and also improve your sales? Well if yes, then you are in the right place because this article we will be discussing about how you can configure your whatsapp business account which will in turn improve your sales by setting up some of it features.
Related Content How to make money using WhatsApp TV Status
WhatsApp Business is from facebook their unique features help business owners to stay close to their customers either an online or offline business.
Many business owners now operate WhatsApp Business in other to satisfy their customers who contacted them for either their goods or services, because of it easy features like labeling customers, putting your good or your services on cataloges and add a price tag and also the automated replies, you can add your shortlinks to your website and direct customers directly to your DM and equally set the type of message your customers should send to you through your shortlinks, thereby reducing the stress of customers, linked accounts like link your facebook page to your WhatsApp Business application etc.
Hence, with the above few features listed you should be convinced that WhatsApp Business is really a great deal when it comes to operating your business online through social media account.
Therefore, how to Setup WhatsApp Business Account for professional use is the best thing you should know more about.
Now let us look at how we can fully improve WhatsApp Business account by setting up it features. Initially, WhatsApp Business in same with WhatsApp just that a business setting configuration for accurate management of your Business was added, and also the labeling option.
Note that the below features can only be done in a WhatsApp Business not the normal WhatsApp.
With the following features am about to show you, you can learn how to Setup WhatsApp Business account anytime and for anyone.
Labels are use to mark your customers to know who have paid for a product or services (paid customer), New Customers, New order, pending payment, order completed.
These labeling helps you as a user to easily manage your customers more correctly.
Step to label a customer
- Click and hold on the chat to get the selected option,
- And then click on the label option and choose the category of the customer
- Another option is to add customer through the add button on the labeled customers list
Steps to view labeled customers
Click on the three line settings and click on labels
WhatsApp Business Settings
- To get to the ‘Business Settings’ options click on the three dots located at the right top corner of your WhatsApp Business account.
- It will show options locate and select the settings option.
- Then it display options to set up your WhatsApp, that is where you will see the Business Settings
Others are reading: Nine shocking things you don’t know how to do in WhatsApp
Configure Business Settings
These are the options you will see in the business settings options, Business Profile, Catalog, Statistics, Short Link, Linked Accounts and then the messaging tools are Away Message, Greeting message, Quick replies.
These settings help you to add features like your business name, phone number, about your business, address, set map location of your business, which category of you are into, your email address, add your website and business description, exactly in the listed other.
Step to edit:
1. Click on Business Profile,
2. Select the edit icon to put in your information
3. Click on each edit icon to put their respective information
4. Click on Save
This Catalog feature show you a display of your products or services you added, including the prices, this will give customers a detailed explanation about your pricing, instead of asking about it when making inquiries.
Steps to add products/services:
(1) Click on catalog to bring out the catalogue manager
(2) Click on the plus button.
(3) Add product images, Product or Service name and prices.
(4) You can click on “More fields” to add description, website link to your products if you have any, production or service code.
(5) Click on save, at the top right corner of your WhatsApp Business
This feature helps you to view the numbers of Messages Sent, Messages delivered, Messages read, Messages received;according to this order.
This Short Link feature helps you to give a customer a short url link, that can be used to chat with you directly.
You can create a default message that will display once a customer click on the link example of the default message can be “Hello! I want to make inquiries about”.
If a customer click on link the messages in italic is what will display on their texting box, so they can complete the message “Hello! I want to make inquiries about how you deliver your services or goods, and also know if you offer discounts”
Steps to activate short links
(1) Click on the pencil icon to write a default message
(2) click on the switch button to turn on or turn off this feature.
(3) click on the copy icon to copy the short links and paste in your website or WhatsApp groups, etc.
(4) You can also share the link by clicking on the share Icon.
This feature enables you to link your Facebook page to your WhatsApp account and operate your page with WhatsApp business.
This will help your numerous customers on your Facebook page to contact you via WhatsApp when making inquiries.
This is messaging tools that help you send away messages to your clients when you are not active on WhatsApp so that they can in turn text what they needed, example of away messages can be seen in the picture above.
Note that: Away Messages can be sent only when you are connected to an active internet connection.
Steps activate Away Message:
(1) Click on the edit button to write the message you wish to input.
(2) Click on Schedule to set schedule, that is, when WhatsApp can sent Away messages to your customers, whatsapp have the option of Always Send, Custom Schedule to set the exact time when WhatsApp can send a message, Outside Business hours to send messages to customers after your business hours that you probably set in the Business Profile option (Feature 1 of this content)
(3) Click on Recipients to set the specific set of people that can receive your away message, either send to everyone, everyone not in address book, Everyone except, only sent to a particular set of people.
(4) click on the switch button to turn on or turn off this feature.
(5) Click on the save icon, at the top right corner of your WhatsApp Business
Greeting message is use to greet a customer, when he or he messages you after 14 days of no activities, see picture above for example of a greeting message.
Note that: Greeting Messages can be sent only when you are connected to an active internet connection.
Steps activate Greeting Message:
(1) Click on the edit button to write the message you wish to input.
(2) Click on Recipients to set the specific set of people that can receive your away message, either send to everyone, everyone not in address book, Everyone except, only sent to a particular set of people.
(3) Click on the switch button to turn on or turn off this feature.
(4) Click on the save icon, at the top right corner of your WhatsApp Business
Quick Replies help you send maybe a concluding message, after attending to a customer, you just have to put in a keyword that WhatsApp will recognize when a customer send the words to you. E.g Okay, Thanks etc. See example of quick replies in the image above.
Note that: Quick Replies can be sent only when you are connected to an active internet connection.
Steps activate Quick Replies:
(1) Click on the add button to write the message you which to use and input your shortcuts and keywords.
(2) Click on Schedule to set schedule when WhatsApp can sent Away messages to your customers,
(3) Click on the save icon, at the top right corner of your WhatsApp Business
With the above detailed explanations and pictures on how to setup WhatsApp Business Account, you should be able to move your business to an absolute next level. Please bless us with your comments to encourage us write more of this information and educate you on some basic things we use on a daily basis, also please share this article, God Bless!!!