- Partial Funding
- Bond University
- Actuarial Science, Architecture, Built Environment, Business, Commerce, Communication +7 More Creative Hotel and Tourism
- International Students
All international undergraduate students are encouraged to apply!
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are open at Bond University for the class of 2022-2023. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships at Bond University are now available for international students if they have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from their high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
Bond University has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. Bond University is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. Bond University was founded in 1987 and it currently functions in Gold Coast, Australia.
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning in the fields of Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
Bond University offers a wide range of courses for students willing to study in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Thousands of students facilitate from Bond University on yearly basis.
Keep reading to learn about Bond University’s acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
Bond University Gold Coast Australia International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Bond University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Actuarial Science
- Built Environment
- Health Sciences
- International Relations
- Social Sciences
- Professional Counselling
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.
Information for students applying directly to Bond University:
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.